Inclusive: Objective: Professional
Core ethos of evaluation as a process of development, reflection and learning
Experience in managing and delivering funded projects ensures findings and recommendations are relevant and meaningful in practice
- Understanding client expectations is key for both the evaluation and the initiative being evaluated, so every commission begins with an initiation meeting and detailed planning.
- Project management is based on open communication and collaboration with clients, ensuring their priorities are addressed and methods are responsive to any changes.
- Well-established procedures maintain client confidentiality and security of all data, complying with relevant legislation and best practice.
- Evaluation tools and materials designed to the highest standards of accessibility and inclusivity, ensuring the views and opinions of all individuals and communities are obtained equitably.
- Reports are objective and honest, with findings and conclusions based on robust evidence.
- Structured work plans and discrete work packages ensure efficient and effective allocation of resources; maintain focus on milestones; and optimise client involvement.