Services cover all phases and types of evaluation
– formative, summative, process and stakeholder –
plus all forms of evaluation support
Baseline & Scoping Studies
- Baseline and formative evaluation for projects of all scales to help clients set project objectives and evaluation aims.
- Scoping studies and asset mapping to identify opportunities and understand more about audiences.
Frameworks & Plans
- Tailored evaluation frameworks and evaluation plans, indicators and guiding questions.
- For comparability, or if required by funders, frameworks may be adapted from recognised models, e.g. Theory of Change, Logic Model, behaviour change models.
Tools, Methods & Guidance
- Bespoke, inclusive and proportionate quantitative and qualitative evaluation methods and tools to obtain a ‘breadth and depth’ picture of outcomes and learning.
- Creative and/or conventional methods employed as appropriate.
- Detailed guidance for clients to ensure consistency and replicability in their use of tools.
Data Collection & Analysis
- Data collected from a wide range of audiences across a diverse range of formal and informal environments and settings.
- Making sure individual views are valued and can be expressed honestly and freely, without fear of judgement or risk of harm.
- In-depth analysis of all data and feedback, including data collected by clients.
Reporting & Strategic Input
- Evaluation reports and dissemination materials (e.g. presentations, infographics) of publishable quality.
- Constructive conclusions and practical recommendations to aid clients’ future planning.
- Helping clients to develop strategies and operational plans based on evaluation findings.
Advice, Training & Support
- Customised training in evaluation for all types of stakeholders.
- Consultancy advice on best ways to approach or plan evaluation in specific contexts.
- Objective reviews of existing evaluation plans, materials and data.